Pages

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

New Year Update

Happy New Year! to whoever looks at my blog. Well school is in bad shape but the review board gave me an extra semester! Today I was screened for Irlen Syndrome/Scoptic Sensitivity. I have a mild case of scoptic sensitivity. The way they are treated is by using transparent colored overlays to help the brain sort things out. In some cases, readers actually see the letters and words float up off the page and start dancing about! To see some of the distortions click here and go to Distortions. My main problem was comfort issues and eye strain.

The reason for such an odd time is we have dial-up and I am not comfortable posting when my parents are around.

Time to sleep.

Watched



Collateral


Listened


Summer of Darkness

Demon Hunter

No comments: