Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Crap

Currently Playing
Prelude/Angry Young Man
Turnstiles
By Billy Joel


ok so here we go!

(35 minutes later he begins to type)

Lots of cool stuff has been happening and then there has been that thing called school and my utter lack of time managment that has put me in the crunch I am in now. I have 2 programs due in Comp Sci I, a CAPA set and two physiscs probs, and precal busywork, all due tomorrow. On top of that I am stinking tired. Dan and Bear have crashed for an undetermined amount of time and Rowe still has class. As for myself, I have a physics lab at 3 PM. So tired... My sleep schedule is so messed up. I had 6 hrs. of sleep last night. I will have to force myself to crash at a decent time so I can get up for my precal class at 7:50AM (way too early).

No comments: