Pages

Friday, April 08, 2005

The beginning of a new look!

Hey!!!

As you may have already noticed I am moving towards a simpler look.
I would like to extend a thank you to Shem.
I pulled a few images off his blog and altered them to aquire my new look.

Hootenanny is today. Good Grief!! I could swear gremlins are all over Belcher Gym. The wireless systems were getting all sorts of feedback! Another annoying thing was people not knowing how to speak into microphones or project their voices. Yesterday I was ready to snap a few necks and blow my cell phone to smitherines with a Magnum.
Maybe I'll talk about that later.

In other News...

I have been working on Hootenanny since last Friday and have gotten the minimum amount of sleep to stay alive and functioning. Its been... different. I have decided that next year I will not associate myself with Hootenanny. It takes too much time and causes too much stress!!!

When I went to breakfast yesterday morning with Stan and Bear, it was a wonderful morning that was just the right temperature to be climbing out of a tent. It was 60 something degrees F, overcast, there was a crispness in the air.. ahhh it was wonderful.
*stops to meditate on that feeling*
I really miss camping. I was in Boy Scouts from third grade all the way to my senior year in high school. Yes, I am one of the 2% of Scout's that has his Eagle Scout badge.

I really need to go camping SOOON!!!

Wow I didn't know I needed to say that much.

Now for a Precal test and the rest of my day.

No comments: