Pages

Monday, October 10, 2005

I get so frustrated with myself...

Making My Ears Bleed...
What Am I Going To Do With Me
Everybody Needs A Tuba
By Joel Sprayberry


that I find it hard to function to my utmost. From whither does this self-doubt come? Sleeping through classes is bad and I know it. It does not matter what major, you miss class you miss instruction! I want to scream or beat myself physically to make me stop sleeping through class, but that will not achieve anything. I am off in uncharted waters. During high school, the parents could guide me and all that good stuff. Now I am off attempting to do high level math and physics, and all they can do is go "wow that's hard. Do your best. We know you can do it!"
Where is MY confidence!? Where is MY drive? I often forget that I am surrounded by multitudes of other smart people (Wes, Scooter, Bear, Phil, Tosen, just to name a few) at a world class institute of higher learning and let myself belive in the lie that I am stupid and mediocre! I need to finish strong. Please pray for me.

Peace. Fortitude. Steadfastness.

No comments: