Pages

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Sleep: What I normally don't get

Making My Ears Bleed...
Cast It Out
The Autumn Effect (iTunes Ver.)
By 10 Years


I found this article on Reflections of Christ. The article talks about the lack of sleep that Americans generally get and the side effects thereof. One thing I have heard is that we need at least 7 hours of sleep for mental health. Last night I actually got 8 hours of sleep. I normally get 5-3 hours. My lack of sleep comes with being an engingeering student and the culture of no-sleep at LeTourneau University, plus I have terrible sleep habits as it is.

Have fun reading the article.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will it really let me post a comment when I'm not a site member?? If so, I just wanted to let you know that sleeping is the cool thing to do so that your mind doesn't get all crappy. That's all!

Kate